This website at www.eagleentertainment.com.au (the "Site") is provided for residents of Australia, New Zealand, and the associated Pacific Islands being region 4 only. This page sets out the Terms and Conditions under which you may use this Site (the "Terms"). Please read the Terms carefully. If you do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use this Site and service. By using this Site, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms. The term "you" as used in these Terms refers to all individuals and/or entities accessing this Site for any reason.
1. Intellectual Property1. The material contained on this Site, including (without limitation) the software, design, text and graphics (including trademarks) comprised in this Site and the selection and layout of this Site, are owned or licensed by us and are protected by Australian and international intellectual property laws, including copyright.
2. The Site, including trademarks, service-marks, business names, company names, logos, trade-names, get-up (trade dress), products, technology and processes contained in this Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by us or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this Site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
2. Your Use
1. You must only use this Site for lawful purposes and in a responsible and co-operative manner.
2. Any breach of these Terms by you will result in legal action being taken by us against you.
3. You must not:
a. use another's personal information, including name, login details or password without permission; b. make any fraudulent, speculative or false enquiries, orders or requests using the Site; c. use the Site while impersonating another person; d. post or transmit to or via the Site any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings; e. tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the Site; f. delete data from the Site without our permission; g. knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the Site; h. breach any third party's rights (including intellectual property rights and obligations of confidentiality owed to third parties) or infringe any laws in any jurisdiction in using this Site; i. frame this Site as part of another site or cache this Site for commercial benefit; j. commit any act that may amount to a criminal offence or civil breach of any other jurisdiction; k. attempt to do any of the above acts; or l. permit another person to do any of the above acts.3. Your warrantiesYou warrant that:
a. you are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and create legal binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of using this Site; b. you are responsible (financially and otherwise) for all uses of this Site by you and those using this Site using your login details, including your password; and c. the information you supply via the Site will be accurate and not misleading, deceptive or likely to be misled or deceive.4. Your Privacy1. At all times we retain the right to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. 2. We may disclose aggregated information about users and use statistics relating to the Site and aggregated information about our sales and trading patterns to others. 5. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. AmendmentsExcept as otherwise specified, we may amend these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting amended Terms on the Site. The amended Terms will take effect immediately when they are posted on the Site.7. TerminationWe may terminate this agreement, your registration with or ability to access this Site and/or any other service provided to you by us and any other agreement between us, immediately if you breach any of these Terms.8. Governing law1. If any dispute arises about this agreement or how this agreement applies or arising out of your use of this Site, the laws of Queensland, Australia will apply. 2. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia, and waive any right that you may have to object to an action being brought in those courts. 9. General
1. If any of these Terms are invalid or unenforceable, it will be struck out, and the remaining Terms will remain in force. 2. Headings are for reference purposes only. 3. If we do not act in relation to a breach by you or others of these Terms, this does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. 4. In these Terms, the term "Site" includes any email bulletins or other content that we provide to you via or initiated from this Site.